With over 10 years of experience in software engineering, I have learned some skills and solved many problems, and yet there are lots of challenges to encounter.
- I have developed softwares in old fashion of monolith using popular Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and etc.
- I have implemented my idea of modular software architecture as a group of open source projects called
- I have been involved in projects of banking, payment, and ERP domains.
Currently, I have been focusing on reactive distributed microservice architecture and design patterns in the course of software development under containerization using Spring Boot and its ecosystem as the foundation.
I’m looking forward to
- developing fully-fledged enterprise software with best practices of microservice architecture covering most of its design patterns using polyglot datastores and handling distributed challenges in a cloud environment such as eventual consistency.
- utilizing my masters degree experience in data mining and analysis in an enterprise project.
Me in a Nutshell
|First Name||Mehdi||[email protected]|
|Last Name||Bizhani||BS Degree||Computer Engineering|
|Birth Date||21-August-1981||MS Degree||Information Technology Engineering|