This project is the basis for my other projects. It is a modular and full-stack application and a container for any DModules.
DModule, which is a “business-level component” and is deployed besides the Demeter, has its own three tiers and just focuses on its business-core issues.
- The common services for all DModules are provided by Demeter.
- It is an integrated stack of
DMdulesare modular Maven-based projects with
- By using the DeployArchetype, a
WARarchive is created composed of Demeter and other DModule(s) artifacts.
It is a DModule to create simple search and report over any JDBC-related data stores. The queries are based on the data store dialect, but now it is used for SQL and EQL, which is semi-entity-based SQL where instead of table and column names, their equivalent entity and property names are used. It also provides OData REST for the searches out-of-the-box.
It is a DModule to help operation team and make it possible for other teams to access operation severs in a web-based environment with controlled and limited commands.
For operation team:
- A center for all the information of servers, services, and system users
- Web-based terminal console for Shell and Database
- User-defined commands to handle daily jobs with ease and safety
For other teams:
- If they want special operation services such as schema backup, copy or VM-related issues, the necessary commands can be defined with access grant to do their jobs whenever they want
Components & Common Classes
This project is designated for a collection of Wicket components, widely used in Demeter and the DModules for web-tier. For most of components a JQuery plugin is developed. For WebSocket and push-data mechanism, the integration classes are also developed. The list and class-diagram of the components are in the project homepage.
The Adroit project is a collection of common and utility classes, specially used in
“Effective development needs efficient tools” is the main idea of this project. It tries to handle ‘just-CRUD-code generation’, ‘generated-code merge’, ‘hibernate-schema generation’, and other tools via Maven plugins.
Maven Archetype to create an initial project for a
Maven Archetype to create a project for deploying
Demeter & other
DModules via a